The Ultimate Indulgent Hair Experience : Cart2India

Manic Panic Shocking Blue Hair Color & Real Techniques Make Up Brushes -Perfect Gift for enhancing your Friends persona. Planning a birthday gift for a friend is not a tough task these days. Simply log-on to Cart2India Online and go on a buying spree. The Smartian, that I am, I quickly checked the reviews & shortlisted two products to buy. I first laid my hands on, Manic Panic Classic Cream Semi-Permanent Vegan Hair Color – SHOCKING BLUE.
Cart2India Reviews

A Tech nerd by Profession, my friend inherently seeks things that set her personality apart. The Shocking Blue variant surely matches this brief. I hadn’t purchased the Product yet, but the very thought of imagining my friend sporting the look, had me raving all over the place.

Key Winning Points on this Online Purchase


1. A Semi-Permanent Hair Color – So that my friend could keep experimenting with different shades.
2. Imported from the USA – Yes, I wanted to give her something unconventionally distinct & forward. Well, it did surprise me, this Product was so easily accessible in India, All thanks to cart2india’s product sourcing team

3. Within the semi-permanent Hair Color category, the Manic Panic Brand promises 30% longer color life.

4. A Color Palette of 14 Shades to choose from. For my next Search, I wanted to go for something that I knew she didn’t have. A maverick in her choice of Make Up, my friend is also particular about, how the Makeup is executed? So, why not give her the best tools. You guessed it! The Real Technique Brush collection promises that flawless, picture perfect look. Their Product range is elaborate. I chose 3 Kind of Brushes to serve each kind of Make Up Need. However, I must tell you, that Cart2India stocks more than 12 varieties Real Techniques Brand of Brushes.

1.Real Techniques Blush Brush-This Real Techniques brush is a fix to every kind of application, be it powders creams, to mineral makeup highlighter, liquids, and shimmer. It works equally well both while covering dense areas; also when a soft finish is needed.
2.Real Techniques Sculpting Brush-Sculpting in makeup is a play that works towards modifying, enhancing, defining the facial features. Execution is the referential word here. Custom designed for High leveled execution, this Real Technique brush. Dons features that make makeup look like an easy breezy task.

Noteworthy features
Ø Wide angled Head
Ø Light Weight Aluminum handles
Ø Bristles are rubbed onto a ferrule using, water-resistant glues to
Enable precise spot application avert spillage.

3. Real Techniques- Finish/Perfected, Setting Brush-The Ultra smooth bristles, lend High Definition to the makeup do & work well even in harsh light. It surely seals the deal if you execute it as a final makeup Step.

I am confident, my buys will transform her into a charismatic personality invigorate her life. Gifts are little things that create beautiful memories make a person smile. I am sure, my friend will. Check Cart2India reviews for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment